CBAA Lacrosse Refund Policy
To better serve our members and participants, CBAA Lacrosse has set the following guidelines on refunds for our programs.
- To request a refund for a program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and a decision will be made whether to move forward with the refund and how much of the cost will be refunded.
Refunds will be assessed for programs on the basis of the following;
- Unforseen scheduling conflicts
Unfortunately, refunds will not be assessed for programs due to the following;
- Unhappy with team assignment
- Weather cancellations
- Request not honored
The amount of money that is refunded is contingent on how much of the season has passed as well as the reason for the refund. A full refund is not possible once uniforms have been ordered.
Refunds that are awarded will be returned in one of three ways:
- System credit - if the participant will be registering for another program, a credit can be placed in their CBAA lacrosse account to be used for future payments
- Credit Card Return - if registration was paid using a credit card and refund is requested/honored within 60 days, the amount will be returned to that card account.
- Check - This form of payment will require involvement from the CBAA bookeeper. This process can take up to 2-3 weeks.
Refunds can only be requested by those guardians listed on the child's account. Credit Card returns will only go back on the card originally used to pay for the program. Checks will only be sent to the address saved to your CBAA Lacrosse account settings.
CBAA Lacrosse will not give refunds or prorated fees for missed practices or games due to a participant registering for a program late.